Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification 2018.SSC inviting applications for the positions of CRPF, BSF & CISF.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on Aug 20th, 2018..
Post and Vacancies :
Total Posts – 54,953 Posts
Job vacancies for Male:
Job vacancies for Female:
Aspiring candidates must pass Matriculation or X class pass from any recognized board/university.
Between 18-23 years candidates as on 01st August 2018 can apply. Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
Physical standards for the post of Constable
Males: 170 cm
Females: 157 cm
For males only – 80 cm with a Min expansion of 5 cms.
C) Weight: For males and Females the weight and age should be as per the medical standards.
Reservation to different categories will be as per the central government norms.
- The minimum height of candidates belonging to Garhwalis, Dogras, Marathas, Kumaonis, and candidates belonging to the States of Assam, Jammu & Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh will be 165 cms for males and 155 cms for females.
- The minimum height for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes will be 150 cms for females and 162.5 cms for males.
- For the candidates belonging to NE states Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Sikkim & Tripura the minimum height will be 152.5 cms for females and 162.5 cms for males. The same will be applicable to the candidates belonging to Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA) namely Kalimpong, Darjeeling, and Kurseong including “Mouzas” Sub-Division of the 18 districts mentioned in the notification.
- The minimum height for Schedule Tribe candidates of the the North Eastern States and Left Wing Extremism affected districts will be 147.5 cms for females and 160 cms for males.
- The minimum chest of male candidates belonging to Garhwalis, Dogras, Kumaonis, Marathas and the male candidates belonging to the States of Assam, HP, and Jammu & Kashmir will be 78 cms with minimum 5 cms expansion.
- The minimum chest for all ST male candidates is 76 cms with minimum 5 cms expansion).
- The minimum chest for male candidates hailing from the North Eastern States and Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA) is 77 cms unexpanded with minimum 5 cms expansion
Selected candidates will get pay in between Rs.21,700-69,100/-
The recruitment drive will comprise of four steps viz.,
Physical Standards Test (PST)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
III. Written Examination
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the merit. The minimum cut-off marks for selection will be 35% for General and Ex-servicemen, 33% for SC/ST/OBC. However, the cutoff limit is relaxable at the discretion of the Commission.
Physical Standard Test(PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
a) Candidates who have the prescribed physical standards must qualify PET (race) followed by biometric identification and verification of testimonials and thereon chest and weight measurements by a board.
b) Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Race – (Male Candidates) 5Kms in 24 minutes – (Female Candidates) 1.6 Km in 81/2 minutes
For Ladakh region candidates – (Male Candidates) 1 Mile in 6 1/2 minutes – (Female Candidates) 800 meters in 4 minutes
c) Pregnancy at the time of this test will be considered a disqualification
d) Ex-Servicemen need not attend the PET but, they will be required to qualify in the medical examination.
Written Exam Pattern:
The candidates who get qualified in the physical efficiency test needs to write the written exam.
There will be 4 parts in the question paper, and each part carries 25 marks
Drona provides important study material and tips to clear the exam.
General Intelligence – 25 questions – 25 Marks
English/Hindi – 25 questions – 25 Marks
Elementary Mathematics – 25 questions – 25 Marks
General Knowledge and Awareness – 25 questions – 25 Marks
Online registration process for SSC recruitment 2018 starts up from 21st July 2018 and end up by 20th August 2018.
Application fee for applicants is Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
To apply for SSC General Duty Constables can click here http://www.ssconline.nic.in/
BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES MUST GO THROUGH THE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
Candidates have to apply through online mode OR offline mode.
Detailed instructions for filling the online application will be notified in the application.
For offline application, candidates have to pay the fee of 50/- (Fifty only) through “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps(CRFS)” and should cancel the stamp.
The filled application form along with stamp should be submitted at the regional office